9/10/2004

You may need to update your feeds

Over the next 48 hours, you may experience temporary outages on this site as we switch over to a new server. You may also have to change your rss or atom feed for this site after the switch as well.

I figured with the server change, it was as good a time as any to make the switch from Blogger to Wordpress that I've been pondering for a while now. I'm going to try to import all of my old posts into the new Wordpress...but I've heard fellow bloggers who've had both good and bad experiences with that.

In regards to the newsfeed change, Blogger uses an Atom feed, Wordpress uses an RSS feed so the addresses will be slightly different. I apologize for this inconvenience but hopefully this change will allow me to do a thing or two that Blogger didn't.

xing fingers and changing the dns now. The site will look the same until the new address propogates and then you will see the new site. It'll be a work in progress thru most of the weekend so please bear with me.